anyone know ...

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I bought a dream catcher with a wolf on it from the doller store once.

I gave it as a gift to my friend, with the suggestion that he should hang it proudly from his gnar beard.

I told him that if he followed my advice, that when we entered the party, that all the panties in the near vicinity would all drop in unison.

He didn't believe me.

And left the dream catcher to grow dust in the corner.

He went home alone that night.

Coincidence?

Probably not.

I also told that he should wear a button down shirt.

And half way through the night tear it open, sending buttons skiddering across the floor.

Then pull a bottle of baby oil out of his pocket and ask the ladies if they felt like touching perfection.

I bet he totally would have gotten to do the adult that night if he had followed my advice.

I bought a dream catcher with a wolf on it from the doller store once.

I gave it as a gift to my friend, with the suggestion that he should hang it proudly from his gnar beard.

I told him that if he followed my advice, that when we entered the party, that all the panties in the near vicinity would all drop in unison.

He didn't believe me.

And left the dream catcher to grow dust in the corner.

He went home alone that night.

Coincidence?

Probably not.

I also told that he should wear a button down shirt.

And half way through the night tear it open, sending buttons skiddering across the floor.

Then pull a bottle of baby oil out of his pocket and ask the ladies if they felt like touching perfection.

I bet he totally would have gotten to do the adult that night if he had followed my advice.

:haha: