Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
captain

Reccomendations for paint markers

Tomarrow I'm off to a skate park and of course i'm gonna graff the place up.

Problem is, up 'till now i've done most of my stuff on paper, and just used some of me mate's supplies if i ever did go out to write.

I'd be fuckin estatic if you guys could reccomend some paint markers that are pretty permanet and fairly common.(i'm goin to ace hardware in specific if that helps.) If you've got a tip or two on making smooth lines with paint pens, I'd appreciate that a crapload too. (a lot of the stuff i've seen with paint pens is really streaky, not a solid line. I'm lookin for sharp edges and clean lines.)

I don't have the time or materials to make my own by the way.

thanks in advance.

Dont come to the internet looking for advice.

Chances are you really really fucking suck.

Dont do anything that anyone can see for a few years. Dont try and say that youve done this, you done that. Its too obvious that you dont "graff up" anything. Just keep doing your lil sketches when youre bored in class for the next few years and then think about painting. Then realize that you probably still suck and keep drawing.

Youre asking the interweb about paint markers? Come on now, think about how stupid that sounds.

dude i knwo i complane when ppl bitch at me but fuck dude there paint pens rack summ or buy em if ur scared or a rich fool then test em out evryone likes diffrent ones.

also ace isnt the place to go u gatt go to teh local not liek corparte owned art or sationary store then like they have morestuff.....

also buffign out the tips make a nice smooth effect if they dotn coem out well.

BUT DUD EIN THE FUTURE JSUT EXPERMENT THER ELEK % BUCK TOPS FER HELLA GOOD SHIT.

Tomarrow I'm off to a skate park and of course i'm gonna graff the place up.

better idea, spend your time at the skatepark skating. work on your spelling.