Screech in sex film

DETO

Dustin Diamond, aka Screech in teen sitcom Saved By the Bell, surfaces in bawdy sex tape.

dustindiamond.jpg

Dustin Diamond

Once he was saved by the bell, now he's having a ball.

Dustin Diamond, who played Screech on the 90s teen sitcom Saved By the Bell, is now appearing in a 40-minute sex tape, according to the New York Daily News. The actor reportedly engages in a graphic sex acts in the video.

The tape differs from other sex tapes by Colin Farrell, Kid Rock, and Paris Hilton, because while those were ostensibly private tapes that were leaked to the public, Diamond apparently intended his work to be seen.

Adult entertainment agent David Hans Schmidt is attempting to find distribution for the tape through several adult film channels, including Hustler maven Larry Flynt and Vivid Video's Steven Hirsch. Schmidt is naming the tape Saved By the Smell.

Diamond's manager Roger Paul told the Daily News, "I haven't seen the tape. I've heard rumors. Dustin has been trying to escape the Screech typecast. So this may help [him] get more bookings."

Since leaving Bell, Diamond has been performing stand-up comedy and playing in the band Salty the Pocketknife. He appeared in Fox's reality show Celebrity Boxing 2, and can be seen fully clothed in an episode of the upcoming ABC sitcom Knights of Prosperity.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyone gets a leaked copy of this, and has a link to the torrent........

.........please keep it to yourself. we really don't need to be watching screech having secks. thanks

Yeah i heard about his almost Pistol sized rod when he was on Howard bitching and moaning about getting fucked out of his house and having to slang t-shirts like some backpacker to pay the dude even more money to keep his house.

If your too stupid to buy a house under some other dudes name to try to save a buck your too fuckin' stupid to own a house and don't deserve shit.

Howard mentioned if it were true about his tool he should put out a pron instead of slanging 15$ tshirts.

He is allegedly shown giving a chick a dirty sanchez on the movie.

Thus the name "Saved by the Smell"

You heard it first.

isn't he mike d's (beastie boys) cousin or something? i heard that somewhere. how could you be related to mike d and be this incredibly uncool?

someone do their best to see that this is wrong. gah...i might have to check on it for myself. on another note ive had licensed to ill on rotation for awhile now..

/edit :http://ask.yahoo.com/20050610.html