teh wh0rez

i11igul

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro
View the comments!!!

Most ignorant shit ever..hahahaha..

My fav:

THIS SHYT CANT BE REAL! BCUZ IF IT WAS NOT ONLY R U A IGNORANT COLDHEARTED BI.....TCH BUT YOU MUST BE HIDING. IF I WAS TRHAT NIGGA I WOULD BEAT YO AZZ POUR ACID IN YOUR FACE AND WATCH U BURN LIKE U WHERE IN HELL. LOL. BITCH I WISH I COULD REACH THRU THE SCREEN AND PULL YO ASS OUT. ON THE OTHERHAND NO I DONT U MAY SCRATCH ME WITH UR DUMB ASS. IF SOMEONE KNOWS THIS BROAD, CANCEL THAT BITCH!

Posted by NUTHN NYCE on Sunday, September 24, 2006 at 9:22 AM

hey gurlie ! I do the same thing too!

chuuch at the cause. i aint neva gon let these niggas dictate my life. im finna live how i wanna live- niggas lie all day so i'm a do the same and lie back them. whether they die or not that aint nuthin compared to the broken hearts so i figure- infect them back and keep it movin, fam

keep spreadin dat aids, boo boo- we against the world on this one. HIV is IN THA BUILDING! HOLLA! soon all these triflin lie dogg ass niggaz is gon be dead

xoxoxoxoxo

one LOVE

Posted by ranee on Saturday, September 23, 2006 at 10:22 AM

^^ according to dr drew, yeah, its harder to get the hiv from just getting down raw, but have you heard about the epidemic in africa? those niggas haven't been caring for 20 years and now its like more people have hiv than don't because theres an active campaign saying that raw dogging is ok.

and who cares about aids when you can get some festering sores on your junk? thats reason enough to not be an idiot if you're banging randoms.