THEYRE TRYING TO DELETE OUR WIKIPEDIA!!!

SUR X3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i almost garruntee you (sadly) ive been on 12oz more that any mod has been for the last 4months.

but not in CH0 much. i can only take som much of it in here then its back to looking at flicks and bannings and closing threads. the level of retardiacs in brick slayers makes ch0 look like a Harvard book club.

i almost garruntee you (sadly) ive been on 12oz more that any mod has been for the last 4months.

but not in CH0 much. i can only take som much of it in here then its back to looking at flicks and bannings and closing threads. the level of retardiacs in brick slayers makes ch0 look like a Harvard book club.

Have you seen paperchase?

Guest Ginger Bread Man

well. someone pointed out that headquarters is teh worldz which is returded to say the least. net income 1 billion dlls? come on no wonder its not being taken seriously. i tried to edit a few things however shit got fubar so i left it be, for the moment at least

Have you seen paperchase?

paperchase is full of prepubesence. and i cant fault that as retadation thats more that they are experiencing certain 'feelings' for the fisrt time and dont know what to do with them. And if you cant work a pencil you really have no business using a computer.

i treat paperchase, the yard, and that other one as sort of foreign countries, where it sounds like meaningless babble but im sure 'they' undersatnd each other.

paperchase is full of prepubesence. and i cant fault that as retadation thats more that they are experiencing certain 'feelings' for the fisrt time and dont know what to do with them. And if you cant work a pencil you really have no business using a computer.

i treat paperchase, the yard, and that other one as sort of foreign countries, where it sounds like meaningless babble but im sure 'they' undersatnd each other.

True, and Brickslayers is pretty bad. I seem to remember some e-beef you had after banning someone where someone ended up going over your buddy because you don't live around here

Archived