million

isor357

a single million isnt a huge amount of money. That neither here nor there. I dont got a hundred dollars. Im negative money son. At any rate i think i would sacrifice a finger for a million dollars. I wouldnt even blow that shit. I would open a couple buisnesses. A gas station. Invest in stock. Try to live off interest. Something. i would be pushing a Honda Accord... not a Porsche

People get robbed for pocket change every day. Most bank robbers probably score a few grand per heist. If they plan they shit it can be worth it. Risking a 20 year prison stretch isnt worth no 3,000 dollars. Now theres a lot of scenarios out there. Most come with some kind of risk.

I wouldnt seriously injure anyone. i would most certainly not kill anybody. Im aware that there is no such thing as a bluecollar crime thats going to get you a million and only 2-5 years. Maybe some corporate shit. I dont know and im pretty sure nobody is going to give me any money for a finger.

What i do know is that the vast majority of millionaires are born into money. Sure theres doctors and lawyers that in their lifetimes are able to accumulate a few million. Im not going pro. I look forward to no inheritances or trust funds. I got a college degree and i cant even get into an entry level job. I cant even make it into the basement.

What would you do for one single million?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

with a million theres plenty you can do.

Drop a few hundred thousand on a house. Its payed off. All you

got to do is pay taxes, utilities and a few other minor

things. If you lived responsibility you could get away with part

time work for the rest of your life and be pretty cozy. You just

have to show some discipline and restraint.

I would go back to school for my masters. 8 credits at a time

work part time and get killer grades. Finances wouldnt be an issue

I would find a good college town. Ann Arbor or Berkley, relax, have

lots of drunk meaningless sex. Improve myself,

emogarf.gif

that fool requested me as his myspace friend (i added him, because i add anyone). what's up with that dude. do you read that nigga's bulletins? i couldn't find the one where he said he was starting high school and being nervous and asking people what he should do.

Date: Sep 18, 2006 7:12 PM

Subject bored and i kinda want some comments thakn u:)!

Body: ill comment back

Date: Sep 18, 2006 7:19 PM

Subject sorta new pic sorta kinda comment ill comment back k thaknks

Body: osssh ho get a life

Date: Sep 21, 2006 7:31 PM

Subject shower me with comments:)

Body: :)

Date: Sep 23, 2006 3:47 PM

Subject new page sorta AND people who dont comment me

Body: should comment me

Date: Sep 24, 2006 6:57 PM

Subject ahhh jackass2 owned one

Body: yes:)!

Date: Sep 25, 2006 9:14 PM

Subject ahh comment me k thanks and ill comment u

Body: for freals

Subject is this the old school ipod if so message me back

Body: http://www.amazon.com/Apple-20-GB-iPod-M9282LL/dp/B0002OZXHO/sr=8-42/qid=1159244204/ref=sr_1_42/104-0432274-2452720?ie=UTF8&s=electronics

Date: Sep 26, 2006 8:16 PM

Subject HH COMMENT me and i comment u back

Body: k thank you

Date: Sep 26, 2006 8:18 PM

Subject gahahhahahahha shit

Body: comment me

Date: Sep 26, 2006 8:29 PM

Subject gay comment me and ill comment back

Body: yes

I'd cop a couple cribs, probably like on some 1-2 bedroom condo shit, in different cities.

$300-400,000

Buy a big steel warehouse type building to put shit in, $100-200,000

Spend $100,000 on cars, probably all used, on some Acura, Infinity and early 1980 chevy monte carlo shit

Pay for school, currently $7,000

When done probably $20,000

Buy a crib in Africa, with 2 lions $50,000

I dont know what to do with the rest, most likely sit on it.

that fool requested me as his myspace friend (i added him, because i add anyone). what's up with that dude. do you read that nigga's bulletins? i couldn't find the one where he said he was starting high school and being nervous and asking people what he should do.

Date: Sep 18, 2006 7:12 PM

Subject bored and i kinda want some comments thakn u:)!

Body: ill comment back

Date: Sep 18, 2006 7:19 PM

Subject sorta new pic sorta kinda comment ill comment back k thaknks

Body: osssh ho get a life

Date: Sep 21, 2006 7:31 PM

Subject shower me with comments:)

Body: :)

Date: Sep 23, 2006 3:47 PM

Subject new page sorta AND people who dont comment me

Body: should comment me

Date: Sep 24, 2006 6:57 PM

Subject ahhh jackass2 owned one

Body: yes:)!

Date: Sep 25, 2006 9:14 PM

Subject ahh comment me k thanks and ill comment u

Body: for freals

Subject is this the old school ipod if so message me back

Body: http://www.amazon.com/Apple-20-GB-iPod-M9282LL/dp/B0002OZXHO/sr=8-42/qid=1159244204/ref=sr_1_42/104-0432274-2452720?ie=UTF8&s=electronics

Date: Sep 26, 2006 8:16 PM

Subject HH COMMENT me and i comment u back

Body: k thank you

Date: Sep 26, 2006 8:18 PM

Subject gahahhahahahha shit

Body: comment me

Date: Sep 26, 2006 8:29 PM

Subject gay comment me and ill comment back

Body: yes

ugh, i don't remember even adding him, but apparently he's on my friend list.....he's a gay emo?

It seems like one million dollars is basically worthless unless you use it as one thing: the key to many millions more. Nobody has a million dollars. The vast majority of people have way less than that, and the rest have way the fuck more.

That's what it seems like to me, anyway. People make a million, invest that shit into a couple of good stocks or some real estate, and use their money to make shitloads more money. Everyone I know thats ever invested in real estate has made money. That seems like the way to go. Instead of working to pay your rent, live in a place you own and let other people pay you rent.

ugh, i don't remember even adding him, but apparently he's on my friend list.....he's a gay emo?

in every sense of the word. it's like dude is trying too hard. he's 15 -- the age where you are very insecure and trying to fit into a crowd -- and he chose the "emo on myspace" crowd. he has studied it feverishly -- has the girl jeans down, the hair, the "picture taken in the air at a 45 degree angle" thing down, and the posts about his feelings. dude told me to send him "posters" of my "art" so he could hang in his room and stare at all day. :huh:

very true.

unfortunatly once you get the million. If its acquired through

less than savory means you cant put that shit in the bank.

You cant spend it too frivelously. You have to be really careful

or you will find yourself sitting in prison because you have a milliion

and no way to prove legitimacy behind the money.

If i had a million dollars i would be fucking careful. I would have that

shit stashed in a security box at the bank. Or buried or in a hidden

safe in my house. I would use that cushion to get finance more

education and establish myself. If you have a good job and a decent

income you can infuse extra money into your finances

discretely. Anybody questions you its easier to say you saved over the

years.

If you work at Best Buy, make 20 thousand a year and buy a bunch

of property the govt wants to know where the $$$ originated.

hmmm with a million i would...

pay off all student loans and fund the rest of my education directyly out of my pocket, lump sums n sheeeiit

buy a car that i'm not scared to take on the interstate (VW passat? nothing extravagant)

buy a home in uptown new orleans, in some semi-sketched out interesting neighborhood.

buy some new gear already

invest the rest or some smartass crap

oh yeah and throw a FILTHY party

i read about how a lot of lottery winners end up broke and more in debt than before they won. that's because those lotto winners are probably the most economically dumb people in the world. they're buying yachts and rolls royces and staying in 5 star hotels everywhere they go and renting private jets and buying diamonds and installing gold faucets. what they should do is buy real estate, apartment complexes, for lease properties with a mcdonalds or a carl's jr. on it, maybe property with a shopping complex on it... and put the other investment in a money market or state tax-free fund and let it invest from there... and of course making dividends from it just sitting in the bank... all that is just to keep you safe and secure. the rest, go buy your house, and blow it on what you want.

well you get a million dollars in one hit that's what about $400,000 in taxes like that.

it's be better to get at 40K per annum so it doesn't boost you too high in the income brackets.

but wiping your arse on $100 would be a weird feeling drop it in the street and watch crack heads fight over it (shit folded up on inside)