HALO: WARS on the 360

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Real Time Strategy. Controlling entire armies in strategic fashion, as opposed to running around and personally shooting things in the face, which is precisely what's so fun about Halo.

I prefer Turn Based Strategy, like Civilization. I've never been a big fan of games like Command and Conquer.

Rome: Total War is probably the only RTS I've ever loved. Yeah, you know what, screw this game. I'll just wait until Halo 3 comes out.

I prefer Turn Based Strategy, like Civilization. I've never been a big fan of games like Command and Conquer.

Rome: Total War is probably the only RTS I've ever loved. Yeah, you know what, screw this game. I'll just wait until Halo 3 comes out.

RTS's kick ass. It's all about being able to multi task.

Although... playing these kinds of games against uber-nerds is never any fun. Once some korean kid figures out the fastest way to pump out the right sequence the game is over (like using the zerg in star craft, anybody know what I'm talking about??)