photopoint problems?

Guest freddy kreuger

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

apparently they've succumbed to the mighty dollar and won't let you share pics unless you pay for it..personally i didn't like them cos of they're shitty banner and resizing carry-on..p-base has just gone the same way, i'm using freeservers.com...so far they're sticking to they're name...

Guest WebsterUno

Dude, gimmie some of what yer smokin!

Weve been trying to find spots to host our shit.

Photpoint blows ass now. They want money, bastards.

I tried Ofoto, they ganked my shit.

Im going to try Yourphotos.com tonight, good luck.

Originally posted by smeoo:

apparently they've succumbed to the mighty dollar and won't let you share pics unless you pay for it..personally i didn't like them cos of they're shitty banner and resizing carry-on..p-base has just gone the same way, i'm using freeservers.com...so far they're sticking to they're name...

will they let you link directly to images? I think thats what most of us are concerned with....

Guest WebsterUno

I the words of 'Kenny' from Beat Street, "IT WORKING, ITS WORKING!"

BUT!, It worked for me using Ofoto, the a couple of posts later,

fwuooot!, they were gone! Well see…Im hoping yourphotos worx.

Guest NEVER NMH
Originally posted by WebsterUno:

I the words of 'Kenny' from Beat Street, "IT WORKING, ITS WORKING!"

B]

hahahahhahahahahhah hell yeah! "party people if youre ready to rock let me hear you scrreeeeaammmmm *ohhhhh* well if you really really came to party than let me hear everybody say we came to partay! *we came to partay*..now heres a funky beat"

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

you can also get em from www.theglobe.com

just sign up, it takes about a minute, then you can host all the flics you want... its actually a website thing, but fuck it, i just use it to host flics...

I tried twice and they shut me down both times after I posted here. I even made sure I had a page up, with html that linked to every image I had on there...

so screw photopoint and u wont be able to view any photos that are from there, right?

well thanx...but i really wanted to c the shit in the blackbook sessions thread...oh well

------------------

recon7

Archived