AND THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN!

michael savage

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its super cool how they spent $180 million on rebuilding that piece of shit............i'm not positive but i'm sure there are probally one or two other projects that that money could of been spent on.

fuck football.

sure, but tourism is what brings the money to new orleans, and with the stadium finished for events and the french quarters getting the first attention, it's the only logical way to rebuild to give those with spendable dollars a reason to see NO... don't think money hasnt been given everywhere, its what those who received it did with it...

I agree with horse cock. I'm absolutely stunned that they're even allowing football to be played in that graveyard of a stadium. The NFL has the money, and the power, to build a brand new beautiful stadium for that team, practically for free. The money would be invested into the stadium, and the NFL would host the Superbowl there 2 times in a decade to pay the cost. Instead, you get to watch a great football team in seats that someone probably died in. I think it's pretty sick, sorry, and stupid. Aside from that, horse cock said it best, theres plenty of places and projects where money is needed in that city. It turns my stomach to think football was on the top of that list.

However, Great post as usual, i always enjoy them.

itd

bailey

lewis

kwest

kuma

too many to remember.

its super cool how they spent $180 million on rebuilding that piece of shit............i'm not positive but i'm sure there are probally one or two other projects that that money could of been spent on.

fuck football.

You should get your facts straight before you start on somthing you know nothing

about. Just like I wont assume you have a beastality fetish by your screen name.

But here are the numbers:

FEMA- $115 million (the differance insurance did not cover)

Louisiana- $13 million (cause its a state owned building)

Louisiana Stadium & Expedition District- $41 million (insurance)

NFL- $15 million (cause there nice :rolleyes: )

The Superdome was intitled to this money because FEMA approved it as an evacuation facility. In doing so,

that made the agency liable to repair damages. I know... weird, but there was no choice in the matter.

They had to reimburse... no FEMA money was pulled away from other needs. The fact that a repaired

Superdome serves as a great economic stimulus is an innocent by-product of the situation.

Plus the $115 million is only a drop in the bucket of the $22 plus billion congress allocated

for the Gulf Coast.

On a side note only 2 people died at the superdome during Katrina, still 2 to many. The

media exaggerated the events at the superdome. Most of the 1400 plus people died

in there attics due to the levees failures brought on by shitty design and constrution of

the levees by the Army Corps of Engineers your Federal Government.

That Monday night football game was the first time in 13 monthes things kinda felt normal

around here..................

Sorry about the rant but it bugs me when people have know idea whats going on down

here.

• 2 months later...