So there's this kid who's in 3 of my classes.

KniggazInDemStreetz

In a class of 1000+, what are the odds, anyways, he's really getting on my nerves.

He's always selling candy and trying to put 'my richass down for the hustle'. I mean, I like him, we'll prolly be buds and shit throughout the year but...

When I come to class high, he really fucking trips me out and is annoying and I want to stab him.

He keeps asking me if I like Eminem and I call him a racist, and then he asked if I like Jay-Z and I said I like Reasonable Doubt, and he was like, "I TOLD YOU I AIN'T HEARD OF HIM!" And when I told him what R.D. was he was like...Oh, this kid wears a Jay-Z chain on his neck, by the way.

This girl keeps hitting on me during 8th, and shes no dime, but this kid was all, man it's ok to like her man, are you gay or something? When I was high so I just stared at him.

Then today at my locker he came up and said, "Don't your ankles be gettin a breeze though." reffering to my pants, "Does it really matter to you?" says I. "Like, jo, lemme axe you, like, I pick out my shit the night before, but like, do you just wake up in the morning and put on those pants and shit."

"I buy them in a store, so yeah, I think about it I guess." "You bought them that small" (By ghetto skirt standards) "Yeah...I guess man." "And you, like that?"

"Yeah actually, I do." "Ahw."

He also almost cried when we got a D in Physics lab, I was like, chill out, and hes like, NAH MAN YOU DON'T DO WORK YOUR STUPID MAN I'M NOT USED TO THIS. (On te contrary I am the smart one).

I don't know why I made this thread I just think the kid is a case.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic