Girls are gay and fuck your shit up

a605writer

What the fuck is up with girls being fucking gay? So my banging ex of like 2 years of being broken up after a pretty serious relationship, which i more or less have never gotten over, comes to this party with her boyfriend and once he is asleep it is on. She's rubbing me and sitting around with me for several hours just flirting you know the deal. The whole time we're messing around she's going over to make sure that her boyfriend is asleep every 15 minutes. Everyone there was pretty tight so if anybody knew what was up her boyfriend would be woken up in 2 seconds, so it was extremely awkward and i couldn't just be like lets go fool around in the corner. So near the end of night she looks straight at me and says "I'm gonna go to bed soon," and puts her feet against mine and starts like petting me. So my smooth ass self (I'm not smooth at all) says, you want to go chill outside. She says no, but soon after gets up, and goes to the bathroom, or so i thought. She comes back several minutes later looks at me and says, "it was nice outside." So come on right there you know she wanted it. Then i ask again hoping she'll do the same thing and i go outside, but by this time she was probably pissed off thinking i was just fucking around or whatever. So tonight I call her and ask what was up with the other night? She says what do you mean? I explain everything that happened pretty much, and then she goes, "I had a lot to drink and I'm sorry if I sent made the wrong impression." My stomach fucking drops and its one of those holy shit i've fucked up this time moments. I am extremely insecure and this is probably one my worst nightmares. She's lives out of town and has a long distance relationship with her boyfriend that she seems to hate, so i say as casually as possible, next time your in town give me a call if you want to hang out or whatever. Now this shit is so fucked up I'm probably never going to be able to have a normal conversation with a girl i really liked again. Not only that, but this is probably going to be one of the top 3 most embarrassing moments of my life. In reality, I don't see what could be much worse aside from your mom walking in while rubbing one out.

Now that I have told you all this, feel free to make fun of me, share similar experiences, or comment in anyway. I'm sure there is another thread like this but whatever, I feel safe anonymously sharing my problems with people I don't know online.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there was nothing in that story about her being gay. i don't think girls having boyfriends is gay. you must have misinterpreted that.

next time, take her outside and do something that will constitute cheating, which will fuck up her other relationship, and when she comes crying to you about it, you'll realize you don't really care how she feels about anything. then maybe you'll bone a couple times.