Saber's LA River Piece

Misled Youth

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

East West. Sorry buddy but the LA river runs north-south. It's on the east side of downtown. If you live in LA you should know this. As far as I know the LA river doesen't go near LAX. LAX is on the West Side of downtown right next to the beach. Grab a bike and ride 20 miles a day looking for it if it's still visable.

Originally posted by Smart

you're not gonna come back here and tell us it got dissed are you?

the last time I checked it out it was dissed already...

...so why is it you need the exact location again? I didnt catch that the first time?

Oh, fuck it, here, spoonfed:

take the five to the ten west exit, lean way out the passenger side, and you'll barely see it, but that's as close as you get if you're not down to troop it. That or take the train up to SF, you'll go right above it... which was actually one of the most impressive graff moments I've ever experienced.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i saw a picture of it with all the ja foe dissing over it. pretty crazy, i want to know what would motivate someone to do that. i think you can find the picture on paintlouis website

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

i saw a picture of it with all the ja foe dissing over it. pretty crazy, i want to know what would motivate someone to do that.

fame - the instant oatmeal way instead of grandma's good old fashioned boiled water technique that takes a year to make. *sigh*

Guest blood as ink
fame - the instant oatmeal way instead of grandma's good old fashioned boiled water technique that takes a year to make. *sigh*

umm since ja was the one to diss it and he already had plenty of fame before the diss...so i don't think he was doing it for fame.

eh who knows?...who cares?

Guest catwash
Originally posted by daus

What?

Its been told a few times on 12oz, Sabers piece was trashed because he went over a Smith <rip> piece with that thing he did. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth and all that. Who cares anymore? personally i preffered it with the Ja/Foe all over it anyways

:loopy:

Archived