sooo.....

iloveboxcars

i painted my first freight tonight in about 6 months. maybe i'll go back to actually representing my user name.

p.s. - dont fuck around with shit on the same level as when you stopped painting pieces. even if you've been bombing the whole time you stopped, piecing is somehow different and if you try stupid shit it will look exactly like what i painted tonight.

and that look is known as "terrible"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh btw, I went out and painted some freights this weekend, first time in alittle bit. The yard near me has been extremely hot this summer due two dumbass kids writing ****..better yet imgoing to edit that.

Trust me, this yard is in the middle of nowhere woods, but somehow these redneck retards found it and decided to paint a few engines(im talking going over windows and shit with wannabe gangster scribble).

There went my chill spot..forever.

i was on waaay too many muscle relaxants to be in an active yard last weekend

fucked up my panel royally

which i wouldn't care about but it was a reefer

i was pretty fuckin pissed about it.

really dark too, so i used the same color for my double outline as for these lame ass accents i tried to do in my fill.

plus part of my last letter was half way filled in.

really atrocious.

and my boy did a nice piece, so mine looks even shittier next to it

and yet, there it is, out there

rolling

which is more than a ton of people can say.

naw, it's rumplestilskinz

one of my reefers got caught in metalheadz recently and was looking ok for over a year on it.

of course my shit one will last longer than anything i paint ever.

it'll still get caught in fifty years when no one remembers anything about me except that i get my colors mixed up at night because i use too many red based tones.

couple years back one of my so-called crewmates sidebusted me and my boy because he thought our reefer shit was "too small" and someone woul dhave just gone over it anyway so he crowded up on the door.

i hate goin over people on freights and i won't do it unless it's the worst doo doo someone's 4 year old did and it's fading off.

freight snobs can lick a dick