Video Documentary Discussion: The Afghan Massacre

soupBDC

- As for the rest of

-you post,

- Nationalists and 'religious warlords'? No, not really. The overwhelming majority of civilian deaths are Shiite vs. Sunni. Which foreign invasion, the small percentage of al Qaeda or the Americans?

- “Students of philosophy” That’s deep.

- There is no way to argue against conspiracy theories like Al Qaeda being all faked and no bases ever really existing, that whole Tora Bora deal must have just clever digital effects from FAUX news. I could provide dozens of links that say otherwise, but they must be part of the neocon conspiracy for this “war on terror.” More like “war on UNterror!”, that’s what I always say.

- If you can give a legitimate link for any of the things you posted, especially the training camp videos just being local yokels, please do.

- Fuck da pigz. Fuck copz. SF1 4 eva. 1 luv 2pack. philly stand up!

payce!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'm writing to a CH-O audience that's not exactly up on what the media's been misinforming viewers about.

Correction: You're writing to a Crossfire audience that's for the most part adequately informed.

You're an OK guy soup, and your input is appreciated, but you do come off a little pompous every once in a while. You're not necessarily smarter than anyone on this site.

This has shit to do with my intelligence. All Im trying to do is say that my opinions are based on some kind of objective factuality, and I shouldn't have to deal with self interested egotistical numbnuts trying to invalidate what I'm saying. Im trying to post what little information I have on the subject and trying to see if anyone else has more. I enjoy crossfire because past threads have been greatly informing, and stereotype usually adds great depth to them with his posts. I have no clue what he's getting out of the shit he's posted here.

Edit: Why are you, stereotype, and other people generalizing my statements so they can feel insulted?

- As for the rest of

-you post,

- Nationalists and 'religious warlords'? No, not really. The overwhelming majority of civilian deaths are Shiite vs. Sunni. Which foreign invasion, the small percentage of al Qaeda or the Americans?

Not the al qaeda...

- “Students of philosophy” That’s deep.

Deep? I'm reffering to Sayyid Qutub.

- There is no way to argue against conspiracy theories like Al Qaeda being all faked and no bases ever really existing, that whole Tora Bora deal must have just clever digital effects from FAUX news. I could provide dozens of links that say otherwise, but they must be part of the neocon conspiracy for this “war on terror.” More like “war on UNterror!”, that’s what I always say.

Then do it, please. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not argueing with you dude, so cut the beef. I'm not into conspiracy theories based on plausable deniability, what i've read thus far is all i have to base my opinions on.

- If you can give a legitimate link for any of the things you posted, especially the training camp videos just being local yokels, please do.

It was on BBC2. You can hear about it also in that documentary "the power of nightmares."

It's not generalizing particular statements, I'm talking about the way you come off. Look at your response to Larry Pubes' first post. It's ridiculously bitchy and unwarranted, and it set the tone for the rest of the discussion and devolved into a you vs. them thing, when you're all probably on the same page, or at least the same chapter. If you don't see that response as bitchy and unwarranted, then I'm afraid there's nothing much I can say.

I'm not going to sit here and discuss how different people can read into what I type differently. I read into the use of "black and white" and saw a term which can be vastly disruptive to any discussion even when it's used incoherantly. As similarly seen in any Bush (or Chavez) speech, terms used for their sensational connotative purposes are still functional even when entirely inappropriate. Since Pubes then used the same "bitchy" attitude, I would say it's fair game to do the same. Then you get Stereotype going after the guy who got in the last word like some episode of fucking Highlander, and now I'm having a discussion with El Mamero over if I could take it all back, what would I have done differently.

Well to answer that, I would've just said "no that's not it at all" and hoped to god he would drop it, because now the thread's bust.

duuuude...the context of the original post i asked you about leaves little room for misunderstanding, yet i still asked for clarification(and nicely too). did anything good come from your butthurt reply? btw, my wedgie remark was on point and entirely appropriate in lieu of your whining. in the future you can avoid things like this by writing better and assuming that most of us that frequent crossfire are concerned with facts as well and will ask for clarification and/or nitpick bullshit statements. let's move along now shall we?

Alright, that's it. i'm fucking done with this thread. El Mammero, if you're reading this do me a favor and close it so I or someone else can start a new thread and repost the link. Or not. I guarentee people, not excluding myself, could talk shit like this all the way onto a page two.