Cop suspended for playing both sides in traffic law

soupBDC

This is just funny. http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news/montreal/story.html?id=3b3a9721-b5fb-4654-aa6a-9c01f6bd48e3

A Montreal police officer who also ran a legal advice firm for traffic offenders has been suspended without pay for conflict of interest. Sgt. Alfredo Munoz was a supervisor by night and operator of SOS Ticket by day. His company provides legal representation for motorists charged with traffic offenses. "How can you be a police officer who supervises other police officers, who may at times give out tickets, and at the same time have a company where you give advice to people about contesting these tickets?" asked Inspector Paul Chablo, head of the Montreal police force's media relations department. Munoz uses the knowledge he gains in law enforcement to potentially help offenders beat the system. "We find it unacceptable that an officer would undo the work of another officer," spokesman Martin Viau said.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

your either with the law, or against it

speaking of google oner..thank god he had an add for "password management". Now i will never ever forget my passwords. And if i do forget my passwords...thank god for google oner once again for showing the add for "Stolen passwords"

ye baby ye