Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shameless self promotion

Baby Drowns in Drunk Mothers Vomit

Harlem Baby Dies After Falling in Vomit.

NEW YORK Sep 22, 2006 (AP)— A 3-month-old infant fell off a bed into a bucket of her teenage mother's vomit and died, said police, who charged the woman with negligent homicide on Thursday.

Savarin Dejesus, 18, had left the child with a baby sitter at an East Harlem group home where she lived to go out partying Sept. 15, police said.

When she returned, Dejesus vomited in the bucket next to the bed where she fell asleep with her daughter, Niah Ford, in her arms, police said.

The infant later tumbled into the bucket and apparently drowned, police said. Dejesus didn't discover what had happened to her baby until the next afternoon.

The girl was taken to a hospital, where she was pronounced dead, police said.

Dejesus also was charged with endangering the welfare of a child. She was in police custody late Thursday.

A woman who answered the telephone at Dejesus' group home, the Fox House, declined to comment on the baby's death.

:shakehead:

Lumping up toddlers over video games, drowning babies in buckets of vomit. fucking awesome.

I can't wait until next week: it's been a minute since the world heard of someone on trucker-crank soccer-style punting their drunk transexual indian fetus into a hollow xbox filled with pig feces.

This type of shit will be ALOT more prevailent when the idiots get around to banning abortion.

Guest spectr

i could almost find this funny except for the fact that vomiting from drinking is alcohol abuse.

goddam bitch couldn't hold her liqour.

They should fill up a tank up full of homeless peoples shit,vomit and any just about any other nasty shit a homeless dude can secrete and throw that bitch in there hog tied.

ohh and u cant forget to film it so it gets rated best video on youtube.

:lol::lol::lol:

haha that's funny that the baby drowned in a bucket of vomit

Lol shut up your making me laugh and i'm not meant to be :scrambled:

"Hi, this is the police, we heard your baby drown this morning in a pool of your vomit. I bet that was a pretty sight to wake up to. Oh well, no time for grief, your going to jail now!"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now