Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NOSHIT

outbreak of indian people

Ok, is it just where i live or are there a shitload of indian (curry munchers) around lately?

Frankly they piss me off.

Anyway two of these indian cunts went into work the other week and he decided to buy a can of white montana black. the dumbcunt thought it was black and said in that weird accent, "sry sry this is black". there was about a 5 min debate whether or not this white montana black can was black or white. he walked out quite relentless and angry. next thing i no it, he thought it was car paint and decided spraying his car

anyway, these types of people are everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no racism ofcourse:shakehead:

Well you would hate them too if they woke you up at 9;30am in the morning playing loud indian music.

fuck that

I work with a few Indians... I designed a wedding invitation for one of them. I actually enjoyed working on the project, and enjoy the Indian sense of art and design.

thanks man. you would be annoyed to if they kept on coming up to you asking "ticket please" or play loud indian music at such an early hour of a sunday morning

I have no particular problem with them, but I always say I could never be friends with Indians/Pakistanis/Middle Eastern people. Iono why, but the way they look just freaks me the fuck out...it's something about the way their skin color and hair color mix, I dunno

I have no particular problem with them, but I always say I could never be friends with Indians/Pakistanis/Middle Eastern people. Iono why, but the way they look just freaks me the fuck out...it's something about the way their skin color and hair color mix, I dunno

Your a tard man.

Racism is overrated... If you dont like someone or something just kill yourself rather than complain about it because you will never change anything because you are lazy...

shipbat.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now