HOLY FUCKING SHIT I AM DRUNK AND JUST REALIZED SOMETRHIN!

isor357

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YES SOMETRHING!!!!

In my drunken pre party madness I broke 3000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING A MOTHER FUCKERS I WILL SLAP THE BITCHES YOU FUCK THEN FUCK AND KILL THEM alLLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHJA

I honestly didnt know i was doing this while i did those stupid retarded things tosee if i could post on everythread on the first page which didnt work because i got lazy...SEE RUMPUNCHER OR SNEAKZEKREEP which everone just quit drinking...DRINKING GETS YOU SHIT!!!

I am atr elite status bitches!!!

google elite status:

Air-Delta-BusinessElite.jpg

AINT NO BUSINESS CLASS NIGGA!!!!

73499477_89a583ca91_m.jpg

image005.jpg

ehh yea its been a weird night saw an ex the 30 year old i was bangin a while ago then get a call from my last ex...that i was in love with and still am she moved away to south carolina with some kid and is calling me i was the only who treated her right and how she wants to come back up with me but cant blah blah blahthat coaxed me to start drinking heavily and now I have to go out on a date with this other chick who i am so extremely happy with that when i sleep with her tonight i might just not kill her...

sneaksorry i didnt remember who ddid

ehh yea its been a weird night saw an ex the 30 year old i was bangin a while ago then get a call from my last ex...that i was in love with and still am she moved away to south carolina with some kid and is calling me i was the only who treated her right and how she wants to come back up with me but cant blah blah blahthat coaxed me to start drinking heavily and now I have to go out on a date with this other chick who i am so extremely happy with that when i sleep with her tonight i might just not kill her...

sneaksorry i didnt remember who ddid

billandted.jpg