graffiti in my suburb just got a whole lot funner

madsencarl

well, the m.p. (member of parliament? i dunno) for the suburb i live in (box hill) is introducing a mega "clean up graffiti" thing, where it will soon be illegal to sell paint to minors (i think it was already illegal, but whatever), they're gonna clean up all the railway graffiti, a hotline just to report graffiti in the suburb (it's not that big), and anti-graffiti crews to clean up.

woop-dee-doo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
graffiti doesnt belong in suburbs, i learned that the hard way. take some advice.

fuck that pussy shit, destroy that shit. just pay attention and hit public ass spots where people are more likely to be driving by than walking by (you get many more "heroes" trying to stop you if they're walking, if they're driving they're usually apathetic).

fuck gentrification.

Pfft, as if boxy is some..SMALL TOWN...its small yes, but definatly not a "town".

There are heaps of public places there that people would be like OMG if they saw a piece. And there are so many people that go throught there per day, your shit is bound to get recognition. Just watch out for those "gangs".

i know it dosn't need to be told again but i will anyway, dont write in suburbs only your family a couple of your friends (maybe) and a bunch of butt hert grandma's see it find a way to hit the city or something close to it at least

didnt you read the post above u?? fuck that shit anyway, crush EVERYTHING.

in kc a few years ago they had a law that required businesses to clean graffiti off their own buildings, and if they didn't, the city would do it and charge them for it. i think that's extremely fucked up. what if some small business owner can't afford to pay the city for buffing graffiti they would otherwise have left alone.