Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
spray can addict 215

warning for philly heads

2 of my boys just got popped doing a whole car in the ***************

i wont even say the name of the toy that blew it up cause that would just give him rep and the two that got busted did a hot whole car once they get the flix back from evidence maybe they will get postred

just thought i would let those of you that didnt know that that yard is and hs been hot peace

-dont blow up spots (even if they're already blown.) -seeking

well i see where you are comming from but im sure you can see where i am comming from seeing to great painters go down on some other shit sucks i guess i should change it to watch the yards in philly toys are blowing them up peace

Guest Good Morning Captain

Oh my, its all out chaos and confusion!! Jesus is coming.

Guest RaiD

man i love living in a small town full of ignorant rednecks. they are still trying to figure out how to buff paint off of walls here. my city isnt hot and yours is nah nah nah nah nah nah!:P :P :P :P :P :P

Guest crackfiend

The yards in philly are blowing up because of you fame seeking whores on here talking about oh i was at wal-mart and i was at goofy street or i was in the ass head tunnels or im a whore.......

dumbbass muthas. James Brown says your momma smells FUNKY!

***don't post the names of spots, we don't go for that around here***

Guest Good Morning Captain

I heard at blah blah yard they are waiting with nightvision goggles and pepper spray.

Guest HESHIANDET

mannnn, yards in philly have BEEN hot....

Originally posted by RaiD

man i love living in a small town full of ignorant rednecks. they are still trying to figure out how to buff paint off of walls here. my city isnt hot and yours is nah nah nah nah nah nah!:P :P :P :P :P :P

haha but then again....my tags and shit will be seen by more writers and some pretty good ones too...nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah jp

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this