Youngest and oldest, no not your age...

ShortFuse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well 17 year old virgin youngest (difference in years wise)

and this 26 year old when i was 18. i liked her. but i think she had a husband or something??

older girls are where its at for me. younger girls are to much work and arent down for everything in bed. i dunno always had a connection with someone older than i

The youngest girl I was with doesn't count since I was a minor too....but, she was 15. I was 17.

I hooked up with a 25 year old when I was 18. It was cool, but I didn't know shit then.

It seems like most of my girlfriends are between 5 to 7 years younger than me. Right now I'm dating someone who's 22, and I'm 32.

I don't think about it too much. She's got her shit together more than a lot of people I know, so it all balances out.

well 17 year old virgin youngest (difference in years wise)

i think she had a husband or something??

CUCKOLDED!

27 and she was hot and Austrian.

16 but i was 16 too so it doesnt count...

27 nigga!!!

Yeah are you talking about youngest period? Or biggest age difference? I smashed a 38 year old married customer of mine when I worked in sales. She was really good looking, big fake boobs. Shit was tight. As far as younger, i don't think I've fucked anyone more than 4 years younger. I'm 22, so that makes 18. When I was 18 I fucked a 14 year old, she told me she was 16. But her mom knew we were fucking too, so I guess it wasn't illegal.