Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shitting

Dirty Sanchez (the tv show)

these guys are such losers. For those who haven't seen it, its jackass with english accents and no humour whatsoever.

how is that the British can do the Office so well and then the Americans come and descecrate it whereas the British can't even pull off a jackass bite?

Guest R@ndomH3ro

That is one of the mysteries of the universe.

wait, I just worked it out, its cause biting is gay. Anyway the real point of the thread was that this show is so fucking pathetic its actually painful to watch. I was hoping I could get some empathy and understanding from somelse whos been put through it

only one of them is english. the other three are welsh. and these guys have been doing this dumb shit for years, before jackass came along. it's just that mtv uk threw a whole bunch of money at them in the hopes of emulating it's success

Guest R@ndomH3ro

YOU SOLVED THE MYSTERY!!!!!1111!!!!

Well I say our work is done, close thread.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
in the ultra conservative united states. in the rest of the world it's dirty sanchez.

Ultra Conservative!!!! Must I remind you of the filth we have on US Tv

Jerry-2.jpg

blinddate.gif

oh, you mean the heavily edited, heavily censored, staged, jerry springer? yeah, i've seen that. in australia you can drop the f bomb and show titties on daytime tv.

wait, I just worked it out, its cause biting is gay. Anyway the real point of the thread was that this show is so fucking pathetic its actually painful to watch. I was hoping I could get some empathy and understanding from somelse whos been put through it

Man the UK version of Pimp my ride was attrocious!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I miss Euro Tv..seeing tities all the time and weirdo Euro music and there hot Euro VJs

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Didnt they have a German bite, where they pimped peoples bikes??

Man the UK version of Pimp my ride was attrocious!

oh jesus, just looked this up on youtube. tim westwood hosting? are you fucking shitting me?

hmmm, i did not know that. how is that such a collection of fags can be around for so long? oh ha ha theres salt in my eye

after the episode i watched and the article in maxim i find it pretty hard to believe that they were ever funny

I didn't think the us version of the office was so bad I mean a 0 for originality but it's still pretty funny in places!

agreed. I didnt mean better than the UK, I just meant the US office wouldnt have been so shit if it hadn't already been done.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now