Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jake Stevens

the Ryder Cup 2006

your kidding me right? I only play golf when I need to bond with my Pres and VP...or if there is a large amount of booze involved... Like a beer a hole type ish...

i not really into it but i cant avoid it i live 30mins away, traffic is a nightmare, prices have jumped up all over the place..

i not gonna watch it i will still know who winning.. so ill keep yous updated!! haha

The cup was on display in Ireland some months ago. My mom and dad were their. The day before it was roped off with men in black suits and eirpeices surrounding it. The next my dad went to see it. No ropes,no men in black suits. My dad sees this thing,reaches up,picks it off the display and starts looking at it. At first no one really noticed,then my mom who was like 100 feet away just sees the men in black suits power walking towards him,about to fucking karate chop his ass. Then my dad put its back on the display turns around and walks away like it wasnt even anything. The men in black suits just look at each other like..."what the fuck mate." My dad had no idea how close he came to getting judo chopped by MIB.

In another completly unrelated story to my job at a golf course. We had a tournament yesterday,everyone came in drunk as fuck. Everyones yelling random ass shit. I also noticed an incredible influx of hot ass bitches who drive around in golf carts selling people beer.

this is what i wanted bit of rival beef! haha

abra - its been like this years nobodies complained! so leave it haha..

i just got tickets to the final day.. im gonna be rich!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now