post BNE flicks

r3ader

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bne is fuckin ridiculous with it. on my travels in asia alone, i've seen him all over tokyo, yokohama, hong kong, and bangkok. and i'm just talking about the stickers, nevermind the rollers and tags. he has stickers around LA too. i tried to rip those bne stickers off to keep (the simple rectangle ones that just say "bne") -- impossible. i don't know what kind of vinyl he's using, but it's damn near impossible to rip off. i see people key through it cuz they're frustrated that they can't take it off.

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm...im suprised i havent heard of the dude if he gets up as much as yall are saying

havent seen him in the chi or in atlanta, so idunno, but it's pretty hard to go "all country" like some of you fuckers are making it sound..

and BENET is not BNE..

dude should do more shit with paint, plain text stickers just kinda seem like cheating or some shit.

dont get me wrong mothafucka got skill and those rolers are cleaner than anything i ever seen, i just like to see more of that from him instead of stickers