post BNE flicks

r3ader

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what's cool about the internet? How it connects people all around the world. Like this thread, for instance... it's like if twenty real writers, a hundred kids who are into graffiti but don't really bomb, a handful of clueless assholes, and a bunch of cops were all sitting around one big table sharing pictures, information, and opinions with each other. What an exciting and wondrous age we live in!

I was in frisco this weekend and came up on some BNE stickers...wanted one for my book....holy shit, those suckers on on there but good!

I dunno what kind of adhesive is on the backing but there's no getting those BNE's off without completely destroying them

Tsk tsk... come on lens, it's like you're doing volunteer work for the buff squad!

the secret to why those stickers stick just has to do w/ the right connects to get so many printed for a good price...

i seen him up Anchorage, Alaska, Columbus, Ohio, Wyoming, Nebraska, Sydney Australia as well as Cancun, Mexico...

the few place i haven't seen him up was in South Africa or Egypt...

the secret to why those stickers stick just has to do w/ the right connects to get so many printed for a good price...

i seen him up Anchorage, Alaska, Columbus, Ohio, Wyoming, Nebraska, Sydney Australia as well as Cancun, Mexico...

the few place i haven't seen him up was in South Africa or Egypt...

well arent you well traveled.