What does your 12oz signature mean?

PurpleNerple

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the movie

The Sandlot Babe Ruth tells Benny "Heroes get remembered but Legends never die". Im about a 1/3 of my way thru my life and figure Im damn near the next part of my life and that much closer.

glassJAw reference, If youve heard the song Mu Empire youd partially know what I mean.

Thought Wrong, old/first username. I came up with it after a friend was trying to tell me about a band called Thought Riot, I couldnt understand him and I just kept hearing Thought Wrong.

"I haven't eaten pussy since the 90's" -my homie

me and some homies were just sitting around talkin about pussy ....someone says "do people still even eat pussy?" "my friend replies, "I haven't eaten pussy since the 90's"

"Everyone wants to be black until the cops come" -some random homeless black guy

at a record shop lookin through some vinyls....some homeless black guy comes in and starts yelling shit at the two "wiggers" working at the store....when they ignore him he says..."Everyone wants to be black until the cops come"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sociopath

I mean sociopath in the sense of someone who enjoys watching others experience pain, or has no empathy for such.

The "for a better tomorrow" part, is a play on all that heal the world type shit:

mdgs_02.gifnairobi_2004.jpgcoalition_fabt_st.jpg

In the context of Darwinism, it isn't worth it to worry about others' suffering since the survivors will survive, and well the others won't. And really, who gives a fuck about them? Because when you consider it, trying to ensure the survival of all, only means that we are dragging along our evolutionary baggage. A better tomorrow would be a world full of survivors, no?

I guess that makes me a bitch. *shrug*

• 4 years later...