• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

finally, it all makes sense

Fergie recounts

fergie.jpg

CRYSTAL METH ADDICTION

NEW YORK - Fergie, the female voice of the Black Eyed Peas, says she had to dig deep into herself to kick her crystal meth addiction.

"It was the hardest boyfriend I ever had to break up with," Stacey "Fergie" Ferguson told Time magazine in an interview for the issue that hits newsstands Monday.

"It's the drug that's addicting," said Fergie, who has released her first solo album, "The Dutchess." "But it's why you start doing it in the first place that's interesting. A lot of it was being a child actor; I learned to suppress feelings."

When asked what she does now with those feelings, she said, "I have an hour and a half of performing every night and improvising. If there's a rafter, I can climb right on."

Asked if she ever met Sarah Ferguson, the duchess of York, she said, "We're talking about doing some charity work together, building schools."

SOURCE

haha

Yeah I already heard about that from somewhere - which was funny at the time because I knew the guy who was smoking a shit load of it and slowly losing his mind.

It's funny watching how Ice seriously deterioates someones mental health.

meth was so '96, she needs to rinse the sand out her cunt and get a fucking clue

inless it was in '96 when she did meth, if so right on sister

I Dont really find it that funny, conisdering these user's ussualy go out and hurt your average joe blow in order to get another score.

damn 1996 was hottness

anyone who wasn't doing aloooooooot of shit they shouldn't have been doing in 1996 wasn't alive then

I read this in the paper a few days back and was like what the fuck?

anywayi n highschool, there was this park we all used to do the green thing at after school, well anyways a guy from my sister's graduating class ended up taking his girl's 10 year old sister up there and beating her to death with a lead pipe to steal her jewelery to get, you guessed it, more ice. That shit is no joke. People go off the fucking charts off that shit. This 24 hour drive inn spot in my old town got taken over by iceheads riding bikes and being dumbasses all night. Not a fun group of people to be around.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now