ok, so you all know i think banksy is a dickhead....

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whys everyone always have to hate on everyone. Banksy does some cool fucking shit.

yeah the way i see it, just do what you like and makes you feel good. there's always gonna be someone that will have complaints about what you do regardless of how good you do it or even if you try your best to satisfy the widest demographic possible. people will still talk shit about it. so just do what you do

I was hoping the elephant would be painted somewhere in that video.

but it didn't happen and now i'm puzzled

When I first saw the exhibit pics I felt pretty bad for the elephant in the show.

It couldn't move around much, do it's water thing and so on...assuming that it was real.

Which i'm pretty sure it was.

Other than that, carry on banksy.

I was hoping the elephant would be painted somewhere in that video.

but it didn't happen and now i'm puzzled

yeah i was expecting to see the elephant get painted. i don't see the connection between an "aids awareness" commercial involving an elephant and banksy painting an elephant.

Giant in san fran or Obey Giant? obey giant was always more mainstream than banksy.

I mean GIANT, not obey. Mike Giant, Giant one, Skulls Press, Rebel 8. I cant care less about Obey, and find myself goin nuts over everything Giant does these days. First time he produced a silk screen shirt in color i went ape shit and bought it. I was lookin at bicycle jerseys and Giant One had a few on rack at a regular old bike shop. Looks like he hooked up with Cannondale and produced an actual, and very sick looking jersey. To me he just seems underhyped and still going popular with everybody, and I mean everybody. Why isn't anyone mad about that, or even noticing?

Or at least that's the way it seems to me.

this kid abc is the BIGGEST hater I have ever seen. you actually made a thread about how much of a hater you are. and all you other guys are hating banksy because hes influential? are you for real? hes a press whore? because he does things that are press worthy? Personally I'm not a fan of most of the dudes work but I do respect people who make some noise. what are you kids doing? sitting on the internet complaining about someone else success