snakes on the plane tattoo vol 1.0

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude in orange shirt ruined my night.

If there is one thing I hate more than an ugly, is an ugly with excessive body hair.

He probably has fur on his tounge.

I bet he smells like cheese and office supplies.

I am suprised he even made it out of his mom's basement long enough to get a tattoo.

Even if it will be covered up by a greasy patch of red fur in two months.

He is most definetly going to die alone.

i wouldn't get that shit on my arm, but i'd def. get it on my leg. the movie is absolutely fun. that is the point. just ridiculous fun. tattoos that embody that are awesome, people who can embrace the idea that life should be fun and not taken THAT seriously are great.

Yeah man! I totally agree! I mean, Pepsi totally symbolizes all that is sweet and fun in life! We should all go out and get Pepsi tattoos! And then we should get Taco Bell tattoos as a metaphor for the struggle that Mexicans have to go through when they illegally cross the border, because the only way to really sympathize with them is to tattoo TACO BELL and that little chihuahua on our arms! They'll totally know what's up and think it's hip!