I love free shit

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"I just think it's kind of dumb man, you and a million people are buying the same shoes in different colorways and it get's kind of lame."

"NO MAN, that's the best part, it's like, you just have to get all the ones the others don't. Like if I see someone wearing the same ones as me, I don't wear em anymore man, I get too pissed."

"Pokemon?"

F'realife conversation between me and hot gear copper! at school.

naw it was new...parked outside the home depot, our friend was working the closing shift that night so it was all gravy.... :) - seriously, thats the best way to get paint; have an inside dude- it reduces the risks by 90%

but my friend ended up never using it and selling it; as we all live in apartments lol....

but to clear things up, i strongly advise against pointless racking....unless u need it or can get some $$ from it, forgetaboutit!

since hipster gear is soo hawt rite now, mis amigos in ny have the stores on lock...aNYthing (pun intended) u need- tell us the store and we got u covered.

rackstars 2006!

for real, that kid TwoOneFive is legit...ive bought stuff from him and hes got retarded amazing skill...that kid has pretty much filled my closet with mad shit for super cheap

-hes my paint source too lol....im too scurred to rack and hes hooked me up with any type of paint for under a buck/per can!

...actually the dell and win xp im runnin now is thanks to him!!!!

yo 215 holler on my cell....i need some new clothes for school!