Craigslist Goodness.

JambaJuice

Original:

Reply to: pers-207561759c64.pngcraigslistc46.pngorg

Date: 2006-09-15, 12:42AM PDT

hey guys

my name's janie and i've been in sd for about 3 months now and am looking to meet some cool guys. i'm 26, single, no kids, don't smoke, like to drink, and i like to have fun. i dig most music, love old school rap. anyone remember 2 live crew? put it in the buck! ha! sorry, i just found the cd the other day... i have a crappy job (asst mgr at Burger King) but it pays the bills.

i'm looking for a cool guy to hang with who lives in the area and is single and is between 23-31. you should have a job and a car and no baby mama drama. no losers please!

now, the third times the charm part. you need to know this about me. i've tried online dating two other times. it did not work out well. i am being treated (have been for years) for acute IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome). Yes, i know -- gross. The reason i am telling you this now is that it is a big issue in my life and does affect me on a daily basis. I need to be by a bathroom most of the time and I have to go often on bad days. And yes, this girl farts. (yeah, im the only one).

now im not telling you this to scare you or gross you out, but it's something i want to be up front about because it does play a big role in my life. no i won't talk about it often, but id rather get it out of the way now than have disaster dates (which i've had twice) again.

so yeah, it's a lousy thing, but i deal. i am NOT a pity case. don't think that because i'm telling you this I'm some slut who will fall into bed with anyone because i'm desperate. i'm not. i just have been in a funk and need to meet some new people. in fact, im pretty select so you better be hot! ha :) and like destiny's child says i like a man who carries big things if you know what i mean :)

anyway drop me a line with a pic and tell me about u

Janie

P.S. I've got some replies and yes, I'm not lying (jerks) and no I don't need advice or help, i have 2 very capable doctors, thank u very much

ps again: to the jerk that called me shiatty mcCrapsalot - very funny NOT. and no i am not into any "bathroom sex" you sickos. just straigt up, jeez. and to randy, here is my beach pic, yes i was burnt that day

* this is in or around san diego

* no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

tW9aWIg9AezN8gLyFUXDJVfv5lra.jpg

KuWVuoMiOgrhnyrCOfU7rImg2ped.jpg

pttvysqnMPctEN1OWamwJ51tJFPW.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Original:

This picture:

pttvysqnMPctEN1OWamwJ51tJFPW.jpg

And this quote:

now, the third times the charm part. you need to know this about me. i've tried online dating two other times. it did not work out well. i am being treated (have been for years) for acute IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome). Yes, i know -- gross. The reason i am telling you this now is that it is a big issue in my life and does affect me on a daily basis. I need to be by a bathroom most of the time and I have to go often on bad days. And yes, this girl farts. (yeah, im the only one).

Would make for some very unhappy sea creatures.

And this is just plain ol' funny:

ps again: to the jerk that called me shiatty mcCrapsalot - very funny NOT.