aka 1.5

psm026

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

243018850_9b7db4529b.jpg

243018898_47191768eb.jpg

243018941_bf2c442642.jpg

laaaame.

funny thing is these lame people had been bombing and putting in work way before you were still even thinking of graffitti.

They actually painted and got recognized, opposed to the haters on forums posting sketches n pieces they did in the middle of some forest...

all good some love, some hate.

I'm going to hazard a guess that maybe dude wasn't saying that those individuals were lame, but instead was saying lame to the fact that its the same dudes you keep seeing in publications of this sort as of late.

well, if thats the point. this is the deal, this was a version to drop btw the actual AKA versions. so this is alot fo dope shit that didnt make the first AKA v1 and AKA v2 we are currently working on and none of these heads are in the next one, all new artists, etc, etc...

stay tuned..

Once again the postage cost me more than the book. I have no doubt it will be worth my moneys though.

i'm not sure if it'll end up on sale in melbourne, but i'd keep my eyes on metropolis (bourke street, same building as cookie), the book store on greville street (near obese), or brunswick st books. they'll be the best places to find it.

All I'm going to say is, those dudes did put in real work at one time.

All I'm going to say is, you are correct.

I got me an advance copy of this book a while back (because I'm like that) and it's damn nice. I worry not about the quality of AKA v.2 - I'm pretty certain all will be happy. Except the haters... who are always unhappy about something. Emo junkies.

i'm not sure if it'll end up on sale in melbourne, but i'd keep my eyes on metropolis (bourke street, same building as cookie), the book store on greville street (near obese), or brunswick st books. they'll be the best places to find it.

I managed to order one, ended up costing me $50 all up which im happy to pay. cheers anyway.

Your right... I am gonna have to get my Absolut Vodka Sponsorship back for my new band and school you in free shit... Free Vodka Tequila Whiskey Gin and all that silly shit that you see being passed out in bars and all the freakin signs...That was agreat sponsorship