Frieghts from the last year or so

Beefo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of you guys are worse than the anti social elitists at railroadforums.com.

maybe this is the reason some good photographers and writers stopped posting on here. theres some good catches in here. i dont see how he messed up that faves/sien 5 gondola. its still a good catch.

even if some kids dont know much about BFK who cares. be thankful some people take time out of their day to show you idiots some fuckin graffiti.

unbiased benching rules... keep doing it that way. some people take looking at other peoples graff way too seriously. it's one thing if you know the person that painted it, but otherwise i think it's cool that people flick everyone's graff it gives me hope that i'll get benched by someone like you sometime.... oh and i think that tank car is dope. peace.

some of you guys are worse than the anti social elitists at railroadforums.com.

maybe this is the reason some good photographers and writers stopped posting on here. theres some good catches in here. i dont see how he messed up that faves/sien 5 gondola. its still a good catch.

even if some kids dont know much about BFK who cares. be thankful some people take time out of their day to show you idiots some fuckin graffiti.

AMEN!!!!!!

keep doing the damn thang!!!!!!!

nice post!!!!!!!

I find it all comical..If your dont take your graff seriously then why bench it or paint it?

When you get your ass arrested for paiting those cars or get pinched for looking suspicious around the trains tracks then you will see straight the fuck up how serious this shit really is....

I know, I know the reason some of you paint is because it's trendy & so cool to write on the trains..

Also the girls in your MAID Art class think your so rough around the edges,very hip hop and so Hawt..This forum should be renamed "Toy R Us".. Nobody puts the time in to there peices or pictures anymore... Why waste your time doing this shit?...Take up face painting then.

A conductor once said to us "why yall out here chasin these damn trains- if i were yall i would be out gettin some pussy"....