You thought we wouldnt notice.

MAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Wow....awesome site...shows you how far people will go to bite an idea or concept....

a friend of mine painted a lion's head at some wall in the bay next to his piece........2 months later...someone flicked it and used it to put onto a flier for some hip hop function...didn't even give him credit for it.....wack!

Some of those are really reaching. Some, yeah... I guess.

I dunno, I thought it was pretty obvious that 80% of all people, as well as the ideas, involved in marketing are as cheap, shallow and disposable as the products they try to shove down people's throats.

Not to sound like 'that guy', but let's be realistic: if marketing is determined by demographic research (and it is)- and demographic research is basically just trying to figure out what people like- it's not as though what they're doing is inherently genuine or full of 'artistic' merit.

They're trying to get you to buy their fucking handbag, eat their apple or drive their horse and buggy mechanism: the sale is what matters. Not the integrity behind the symbols chosen to appeal to the potential buyer.

That was long-winded and gay.

WOW, I used to be all over this site about a year and a half or so back.

I gave 12oz a lil shout on there.

and MAR I never realized that was you, weird.

Im kinda over that site, b/c I dont really cut stencils anymore but I check back now and again just to see whats up. 12oz is an all around better site in both construction and management.