myspace...some cold hearted shit...

THANKYOU

how many of you guys know about people cheating on their partner through myspace, or with someone on myspace etc?

ive heard a ton of stories about boyfreinds and girlfriends breaking up cuz they caught such and such cheating...

ive even heard some people who were married cheating on that shit....

fucking nuts.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have made a girl i met thru Myspace leave her boyfriend for me.

True story, but nothing really good became of it, it was more of an ego trip thing, especially since I now know one of her schoolfriends and he really has wanted her for a long time, bu8t I don't have the heart to tell him what I did to her.

shit is mad annoying...

i only got interested in that shit to post fliks here in the oz...

my profile contains nothing but tom's picture and his welcome wagon..

i could care less for that shit...

but now i got fucks wanting to be my friend whom i know nothing off and vice-versa/others...

lonely people in the world whom wish to be added to an anonymous account's list of buddies...

and the list of unwanted e-mails slowly gather...

fuck that shit!

i dont even post in the myspace thread...

much less bother with it as streams of the same shit have gathered in all the pages...

where's the funny shit at..

skip the "SMASH" for a while..

About 8 months ago some chick who'd been in a relationship for three years hit me up to chill on that thing. Long story short: They broke up two weeks later.

And seriously, everyone who posts on a message board can never feel 'cool' for not having anything to do with that myspace shit. To even know message boards exist you have to spend dumb time on the inter-negro-net, it's not like you can turn on the radio, tv, or go to the movies and hear people plug their message board profile.

Shit's like going to see Bone Thugs and Harmony and making fun of Freestyle Fellowship fans. C'mon now.

And seriously, everyone who posts on a message board can never feel 'cool' for not having anything to do with that myspace shit.

I never said anything about feeling cool

I feel dignified as shit that i dropped that myspace account. Some folks are slaves to their page.

I asked this girl if she wanted to, could she up and delete her account right then and there and not feel any sort of trepidation....

she said no

I never said anything about feeling cool

I feel dignified as shit that i dropped that myspace account. Some folks are slaves to their page.

I asked this girl if she wanted to, could she up and delete her account right then and there and not feel any sort of trepidation....

she said no

Oh. I didn't post that because of what you said, I just wanted to make a blanket statement. No hositility here, fam.

Archived