• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
toy_ass

Posters I Made

I like SIELOETTE's ones better... MICE KILL!!!! ahahahaha

------------------

There comes a time in every mans education when he reaches the conviction that envy is ignorance: and Imitation is suicide.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ctrlaltdelete:

hay dude...i hope thats not your mug shot or else the cops are gonna track yer ass down. lol, if that IS your mug, you SHOULD be arrested.

The picture is al capone's mug shot that I got sent to me like that, so i drew it like it was just no grey in the picture. I'm posting the photo to show you what it looked like before I got hold of it. You can see there was very little that could be done other than what I did with it.

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2870/0e9bbf40.jpg'>

There still 2 other pictures you could give me some feedback on, it would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by a guy called twinkie:

The picture is al capone's mug shot that I got sent to me like that, so i drew it like it was just no grey in the picture. I'm posting the photo to show you what it looked like before I got hold of it. You can see there was very little that could be done other than what I did with it.

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2870/0e9bbf40.jpg'>

There still 2 other pictures you could give me some feedback on, it would be greatly appreciated.

....al capone? i don't get it.........

who are the others???? i'm guessing some serial killers.....[?]

wouldn't that be cliche.....

...if i saw those on the street

i wouldn't give them a second glance.....just an opinion.....

that you asked for....

'·,.

:

True..I've been doin prop way before graf and the first thing I learned was you gotta have an image that makes people think "What the Fuck". Second back during the World Wars like WW2, they didnt use tha same shit in there prop. campaigns they always changed it to further stimulate the mind of the viewer. Those are coo posters if they're your first one's but don't put em up. Experiment a little. Remember it's advertising.

P.s: NIMZ has coo posters

Since every one is talking about going with different styles, could people please post some of yours or flics you got. I was searching the other boards and posters are brought up a lot. So it would be appreciated if you could post what you got.

if I were you make the posters mean more than just your word...I have been wanting to make some posters for a while and I think I will go ahead and make the "blueprint" for them and try to post it up tonight.