BLOOD FEAST ISLAND MAN! (yes you sir)

Gunm

SOrry, i had to say it again....you've got the best name on this board since

ILOCKKIDSINMYCELLAR

It's such a bizarre, goofy ass name.....I think of sexy asian tourists being captured, stripped naked by savages that worship heathen gods, doused in a slick sweet berry juice and then being brought struggling and shrieking before carniverous Tiki Idols that are 12 ft tall, eyes glowing with hunger, cavernous maws lined with razor sharp teeth, eaten alive, screams filling the jungle....the jungle God-King Lens smiling from his throne of human skulls...

BLOOD FEAST ON MY ISLAND...........MAN!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
SOrry, i had to say it again....you've got the best name on this board since

ILOCKKIDSINMYCELLAR

It's such a bizarre, goofy ass name.....I think of sexy asian tourists being captured, stripped naked by savages that worship heathen gods, doused in a slick sweet berry juice and then being brought struggling and shrieking before carniverous Tiki Idols that are 12 ft tall, eyes glowing with hunger, cavernous maws lined with razor sharp teeth, eaten alive, screams filling the jungle....the jungle God-King Lens smiling from his throne of human skulls...

BLOOD FEAST ON MY ISLAND...........MAN!

this really needs /nohomo at the end of it.

but I aint mad atcha.

" Blood Feast Island Man!'s Blurbs About me:

I talk to myself constantly. I'm lonely. Depressed. Narcissistic. Greedy. I have eczema. I'm extremely bitter. I hate my friends. I hate my family. I hate life and living it. I'm impotent. Indignant. I think I have scurvy. I'm unemployed. Superstitious. I sleep in until four o'clock every day. I have dandruff. I got in a fistfight with a nine-year old three days ago at a family restaurant. I'm an alcoholic. Insomniac. I have to shower six or seven times a day in order to feel clean. I read poetry but don't understand it. Wintertime makes me sad. So, where am I now? Back in Vancouver, kicking it with my Gs. Smoking h-bones and talking on tin can telephones. I'm jellin' like a felon. I'm writing autobiographical scripts about someone that writes autobiographical scripts, and driving around in my Dad's car a lot. My mom's skimming my prize money, so I'm going to have to start managing it myself pretty soon."

Now that was worth reading.