what the fuck is going on with britney spears tits?

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'd say it's a combination of the right bra, possibly tape, the arms squeezing them together, and makeup. Makeup can do wonders, with the right shading and highlighting I could make any of you boy have great looking breasts.

:P

There's a picture in a makeup book of a man done up as a woman, and they made him look like he had breasts, and this guy was almost concave.

oh yeah and you can't forget altering the image.

normaly im not much of a britney fan, im much more into christina (shes the one exception to my 'no sluts' rule) but i cant front, in her new video (slave) she's kinda fresh. i hate to admit it, but yo... she's kinda got it going on... i like the new slimmer britney much better....

wholy shit

look closely at how she can't keep her upper body up. that must have been a tough photo-shoot... or maybe thats some really fancy air-brushing.

yeah, christina aguilera's flare is that she reminds you of the hot, really skinny, bleached blond cocksucker girl from highschool. she's really not that goodlooking. she has hollywood and expensive makeup artists on her side.

Archived