Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

what the fuck is going on with britney spears tits?

they were most certainly not this big last month. she has incredible presto change-o tits... what the fuck?

Britney Yum

I heard that she uses the water bra. At least thats the excuse she used when asked the plastic question.

By the way did anyone here that in her new movie she refused to curse. she had them take out all the cursing she was supposed to say. Was she trying to protect her ?virgin? lips from spewing forth such filth?? I think I recall downloading some audio from her in Rio cussing like a sailor when she thought the mic was off.

hollywood photographers....thats why they make the big bucks...some duct tape, some padding plus i mean damn....her arms are practically squishing the things to death....not that i wouldnt inspect her thoroughly just to make sure but im saying....photography, nowadays the naked body is the only true test...

Guest imported_Tesseract

...britney would be on the bottom of my 'inspection' list...

dude, she's ugly! well ok not ugly but nothing special

Guest HESHIANDET

fugg those breastasissssttss. im talking about tossin that salad. yum yum

she's becoming more and more like madonna every time i hear about her in the news. She keeps changing her image, and becoming more 'daring" just like good ol madonna used to do. I bet you Britney Spears was busted even before she got into the 'music industry'... just my two cents.

Guest imported_Tesseract

maybe her head is getting smaller so her tits look bigger.

Re: Britney Yum

Originally posted by Pistol

Was she trying to protect her ?virgin? lips from spewing forth such filth?? I think I recall downloading some audio from her in Rio cussing like a sailor when she thought the mic was off.

haha pistol is so right

i just downloaded it

she's like "Aw shit, this shit is retarded...what the fuck are they doing, my fucking pants are too short"

Re: Britney Yum

Originally posted by Pistol

I heard that she uses the water bra. At least thats the excuse she used when asked the plastic question.

By the way did anyone here that in her new movie she refused to curse. she had them take out all the cursing she was supposed to say. Was she trying to protect her ?virgin? lips from spewing forth such filth?? I think I recall downloading some audio from her in Rio cussing like a sailor when she thought the mic was off.

yeah, I listened to the very clip you were talkin about. And we aaaaaaall know that it was her.

How the hell can anybody diss on Britney? All I got say is she just needs to keep doing whatever she's doing, she's hot, mysterious, and still respectable. She's already kept up on the charts more than most pop stars, so she's gotta be doin something right.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by boogie hands

i swear that right tit just doubled in size....tesser you photoshopping bastard....

Who, me?ACF639.gif

dude its just a trick of the camera and the pose, you see she is leaning forward, this causes them to rise off her body, and she is kinda sticking them out, it makes em look bigger then they are.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this