MY fucking day.

garlic prawns

So today I got woken up at about 6 by some builder. I got fired from work for rocking up 40 minutes late for the 3rd time this week because of the builders, that’s what I told the boss any way so I went to the beach instead which was fucking incredible haven’t gone beach swimming in seriously 2 years even the whole sand in the crack thing didn’t bother me. Then i went on and stole a large stick of salami which I plan to cut up and eat for dinner.

Now I have to go out tomorrow and find a new place of employment.

How was all your day's?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yesterday was pretty shitty, but today will be better.

Today: A 30 percent chance of showers before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly sunny, with a high near 87. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north northwest

drugs + jack daniels + the beach if that partly sunny thing works out.

yesterday all day was boring, but the night ended pretty good. me n some friends crashed a upscale deisel party..james brown performed live..shit was dope.. I stil cant believe we made our way in..I got to walk down the red carpet like I was someone special...hahah to fucken funny.