Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
garlic prawns

MY fucking day.

So today I got woken up at about 6 by some builder. I got fired from work for rocking up 40 minutes late for the 3rd time this week because of the builders, that’s what I told the boss any way so I went to the beach instead which was fucking incredible haven’t gone beach swimming in seriously 2 years even the whole sand in the crack thing didn’t bother me. Then i went on and stole a large stick of salami which I plan to cut up and eat for dinner.

Now I have to go out tomorrow and find a new place of employment.

How was all your day's?

yesterday was pretty shitty, but today will be better.

Today: A 30 percent chance of showers before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly sunny, with a high near 87. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north northwest

drugs + jack daniels + the beach if that partly sunny thing works out.

yesterday all day was boring, but the night ended pretty good. me n some friends crashed a upscale deisel party..james brown performed live..shit was dope.. I stil cant believe we made our way in..I got to walk down the red carpet like I was someone special...hahah to fucken funny.

Yesterday was my Friday. Stupid Service industry. So its Saturday. I will shop, pamper myself and cook for the man.

And spend way too much time on the computer.

He wrote that at like 4 am. I think he was speaking of yesterday....So how was your Tuesday

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now