MELBOURNE, AUS

AOTPrep

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is going well. I think, for it to continue going well, people need to:

1. Stop posting pictures of shitty bathroom bombing

2. Stop posting pictures of undeniably toy tags (just because it's there, doesn't mean it needs to be posted on the internet)

3. Not constantly post 'requesting flicks to stop the shit talk' because it's the height of hypocrisy. Ditto for people who create more shit talk by complaining about shit talk, all the while not posting flicks. A good way to stop this bullshit is to post at least one flick in every post you make. It isn't hard, just pick something you like.

Some stuff i'm raiding out of my imageshack account, most of which i beleive haven't been on 12oz before:

keithwangloqo3.jpg

fitzroylegalloresjoinqx5.jpg

sloe005uv9.jpg

noamchroniclazycunt2sk.jpg

krupte0014my.jpg

rencs0015ix.jpg

mewt0015qt.jpg

drastik0014ad.jpg

This thread is going well. I think, for it to continue going well, people need to:

1. Stop posting pictures of shitty bathroom bombing

2. Stop posting pictures of undeniably toy tags (just because it's there, doesn't mean it needs to be posted on the internet)

3. Not constantly post 'requesting flicks to stop the shit talk' because it's the height of hypocrisy. Ditto for people who create more shit talk by complaining about shit talk, all the while not posting flicks. A good way to stop this bullshit is to post at least one flick in every post you make. It isn't hard, just pick something you like.

ye good idea knowme. Lets try resist the constant bitching. Good idea with the post a flick in every post you make. its not hard. If you dont have flicks dont post.

lets see how long we can keep this up for.

100_7663.jpg