all over print

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just like any other trend, theres a small amount of these that look really good, and another 80% that look like they came off my grandmothers sofa.

those with taste will rock the good stuff, those chasing trends will continue to be oblivious.

what cracks me up is the super hard rocks who wear this stuff and try and look mean. you're wearing a hoodie covered in neon pink ice cream cones...who are you kidding!

I thought this thread was going to be about those ill all over print tshirts with the dragon shooting flame out its face that all the kids with ponytails in highschool used to rock, that shit should come out into vogue post-hasterly.

I do own one of these foolish heavy ghettoly sweatjackets, it was 40 bucks in philly and the hilarity was worth every penny. I've gotten free drinks while wearing it too, shit amuses me.

• 4 weeks later...