Why do montana black cans smell so good?

delonemonkey

There was an Australian brand called Tuxan it was a leather spray this had the most delecious smell I cannot discribe but any aussie writer would agree The best smell ever.

1.Tuxan

2.Solid Marker

3.Hash

My 3 favourite smells.

I agree, Tuxan smelt so sweet. Fushia was my favourite. Really good paint too! That was a long time ago now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is a stupid topic but i was just wondering if anyone else noticed this..i was just using one for the first time in like a few months and was reminded of their sweet smell. I know i shouldnt be smelling it but it smells so good

because you suck...

• 3 weeks later...

YOUR MOM GOES TO COLLEGE...wait............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................no she doesnt...........................................or does she..................nah...wait....DAMN PAINT FUMES

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah they only smell like that and hope yous faggots that think OMG LETS NOTICE THE SMELL OF A CAN AN B COOL BY POSTING IT ON A WEB FORUM get addicted to it and buy more...

Faggots.

But yeah it does smell good :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...