Why do montana black cans smell so good?

delonemonkey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone ever noticed how belton greens smell like pear drops? especialy juice green....

yum.

Oh, and spanish montana smells like cinnamon!

i must agree belton green does smell pretty nice but if anyone else doesnt like the smell of grog put a few drops of vanilla escence in it itl smell i bit nicer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

spraypaintj.jpg

What’s the deal? Spray paint (or “fun in a kizz-an”, as we like to call it), is a colorful reminder that fun can be hiding anywhere. Even in grandpa’s shed! Why taint your veins with drugs when you could be painting them a number of awesome colors, like candy apple red or John Deere green? The sky’s the limit with spray paint, and that’s incidentally where you’ll be going after sucking down a can or two!

Where can I find it? Sheds, hardware stores, and that scary alley where the people with no inside voices play dice all day.

What will happen? If you want to inject your brain with colorful fun, simply take a can of spraypaint, hold it to your nose, and press down. If you listen hard, sometimes the colors will talk to you. Maybe they’ll tell you where dad hides his pistol! Who’s the coolest kid in school? The one with a ring of paint around his mouth and a wicked cool six-shooter in his backpack, that’s who!

Watch your back! Remember that using spraypaint on things that aren’t yours is illegal. If a cop comes along and tries to kill your buzz, drop the can and tell him this: “I’m tagging my turf, and my turf is my nose, muthafacko.” If the cop doesn’t give you a high-five call the police station and tell them he is trying to molest you.

For big kids only: The small plastic ball in the can, used to agitate the paint, is like an adventure pill! Some people might tell you to cut the can open, but that can result in an explosion from the sudden release of aerosol. If you really want to ride the paint wave, open wide and swallow the whole can! You’ll be like a snake with a magical watch. What time does that watch point to? Party time!

Ace W. High Sez: “Druggies end up / With tags on their toes / If you don’t want to die / Graffiti your nose”

• 3 weeks later...