WTF - teens with guns open fire on college kids in Montreal

RumPuncher

Gunmen reportedly kill four in Montreal

MONTREAL (Reuters) - Up to three gunman dressed in black army fatigues opened fire in a downtown Montreal college on Wednesday, and early, unconfirmed reports said four people had been killed.

RDI Television quoted unofficial sources as saying that 16 people may also been injured in the shootout. The network said one gunman had turned his weapon on himself and committed suicide, while a second had been shot and killed by police. This could not yet be confirmed.

"A suspect has been neutralised, which means he is not shooting any more," said Ian LaFreniere, a police spokesman.

Montreal police said they believed there were between one and three suspects.

A health agency official told reporters that at least six people have been taken to hospital, of which three are seriously wounded.

The shooting took place in the cafeteria of Dawson College, in the heart of Montreal, Canada's second biggest city. The college has around 10,000 students aged from 16 to 19.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An eyewitness to Wednesday's college shooting in Montreal that injured as many as 16 people said students were lying on the floor when a shooter opened fire.

The shooter was telling police officers on the scene to go away in a "rude manner," said the Dawson College student, who was inside the school when the man started firing his weapon randomly.

A number of witnesses say the shooter didn't appear to reload his weapon as he fired multiple times.

The shootings happened around 1 p.m. ET at the college in downtown Montreal. The English-language school has roughly 10,000 students aged 16 to 20.

It's not clear how many shooters were involved. Reports say two gunmen are dead and two people are in surgery in life-threatening condition following the gunfire.

Another eyewitness told CBC News she was smoking outside the college when she saw a tall, white man wearing a long black trenchcoat walk down the street with a large gun.

He was with a number of other people, said the woman, who was shaking and crying as she spoke.

The man was about 19 years old with body piercings and wore clothing with studs, she said. He fired a number of times before going inside the school, the woman added.

She said she ran and hid in the bushes as debris from the gunfire scattered around her. She ran again until a woman let her inside a nearby apartment.

Similarities to notorious Montreal shooting

The shooting raised chilling memories of Dec. 6, 1989, when 25-year-old Marc Lepine gunned down 14 women at Montreal's École Polytechnique before fatally shooting himself.

Lepine roamed the school for 45 minutes, shouting, "I hate feminists," as he opened fire on the female engineering students.

His use of a 30-round magazine brought immediate calls for gun control. In response, the federal government introduced a national firearms registry.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
KEEP YOU IDIOTIC COMMENTS TO YOURSELF

Dude what are you getting so mad about, shit like that happens nowadays. Thanks society for not teaching your children what is right and wrong. No need to get all upset, live and learn.

:rolleyes: :shakehead:

Dude what are you getting so mad about, shit like that happens nowadays. Thanks society for not teaching your children what is right and wrong. No need to get all upset, live and learn.

:rolleyes: :shakehead:

what I'm upset about is making flippant jokes like calling killers 'biters' when there are people dead.

It burns me that the most serious shit can get turned into a joke on here.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
what I'm upset about is making flippant jokes like calling killers 'biters' when there are people dead.

It burns me that the most serious shit can get turned into a joke on here.

Well this is a forum where everything is a joke. But what can you do in situations like this? Dude when I was in Iraq and the shit was going down, guys to the left and right of me in the fighting position where still cracking jokes while the bullets where overhead. Sometimes its a way to cope....sucks that kids got killed. I blame it on Heavy Metal music :)

Well this is a forum where everything is a joke. But what can you do in situations like this? Dude when I was in Iraq and the shit was going down, guys to the left and right of me in the fighting position where still cracking jokes while the bullets where overhead. Sometimes its a way to cope....sucks that kids got killed. I blame it on Heavy Metal music :)

i blame it on grand theft auto

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Yeah because it's up to 'society' to teach 'your' kids...

I think you read it wrong, SOCIETY need to teach IT's kids right and wrong. Meaning that each individual parent needs to be responsible for their children instead of letting MTV tell them what to do.

:p

FAAAAWWWWKKKKKKK

my ex-girlfriend went to that school, but she's out of there now.

I'm supposed to be going to montreal in less than a month. faaawwwwkkkk

Stick to St. Cathrines St. you will be straight...

Maybe you will get laid too because you are really on edge lately. Go to a place called the Octopussy ask the asian there to give you a massage she is good...