On My Shit List

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bookstore at my school

lineups around campus. 2 hour waits for textbooks I need this week. Fuck that. I pay too much for this. Where is the service??

try to find a used textbook store near the campus.

I bought all my books second hand for less money

and sold them back later and was only out like $10 a book.

WTF...

WHY AM I IN THE LIST... ESPECIALLY BY NINJA DUDE...

ON ANOTHER NOTE.. I GOT A BIG FAT SHOUT OUT ON THE SIMPSONS SEASON PREMIERE..

PROPS TO bokals.. FOR BEING FROM SPRINGFIELD..

I HAVE YET TO HEAR THE WORD DEVIL-RAY

your location shows were u just might end soon.

try to find a used textbook store near the campus.

I bought all my books second hand for less money

and sold them back later and was only out like $10 a book.

believe me Ive tried. My courses are too specific and obscure. Plus the evil textbook corporations in collusion with my evil school like to fuck us over by publishing new editions that are essentially the same but... if I get an old edition the pages will all be diff and it will be a pain in the ass to coordinate.

biggest racket ever since the oil industry. fuckers!!

People who suck at giving directions.

People who invite you last minute to their party and then get pissed because you can't show.

People who are so goddamn sensitive that they can't get their balls a little busted.

The following is a real problem:

People (there are lots of them) who love to speak for dozens and dozens of minutes, but absolutely will not let you get a word in. Almost defeats the purpose of burning a spliff with you, moron.

my good buddy took 'computer sciences' (aka programing)

and there's be a new edition of the book every single year

plus 2 or 3 paper "inserts/updates" durring each term.

It was racket. Just make friends with some people in your program the year under you.

Maybe they wont update them and you can resell them easily.

stupid people who gather in the same spot on the platform of the train...

cubs enthusiasts....

then they have to be instructed to spread apart and not get in the same car of the train...

(when there is 8 to choose from)

they're also the ones who stand in the escalator during rush hour or any period in time...

while they wait for the escalator to take them to their destination while letting everyone else wait behind for their stupid asses as they share a lame ass conversation with their companions....

having the need to experience extraordinary customer service at every retail store they go to...

asking stupid questions to an associate and making shit awkward....

cabbies, anyone thats ever been behind one late at night while the bars are letting out will understand why.

johnny hip hop that we just hired at work, I swear this kid personafies about 90% of 12oz. Its a kid I see out at bars and clubs occaisionally trying to so hard to be hip hop. I was outside smoking a ciggarette and out comes this fucking cracker and the first thing he yells to some random stranger is "YO SON!! I JUST GOTS ME A J-O-B!!!"...seriously this kid is trying to be something, and when you got to try to be something that means your not it...go fucking mix draino and hennesey and see how much you can drink.

hahahaha, if you're ever in my city, we should chill. I'll introduce you to someone I know. I have a feeling you could break him down far better than I.

And the cabbie thing - you're talking about when they just drive between lanes and keep switching? I fucking hate that, too.

That big centipede in my bathroom this morning

- You make it really hard to relax and take a shit when I know there's probably

more inch long bugs running around in the floorboards. Bugs outside are fine,

but come inside and you get squished.

AHHH I HATE THESE SHITS

One time I had the same thing, a ridiculously large centipede running around in my bathroom. I didn't want to squish it because it would be too disgusting, so I just grabbed my vacuum and captured that shit.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

People that talk on their phone ALL THE TIME!!!

My wife sister is staying with us for awhile....that bitch is on her phone 24x7 and she is loud!

Trying to watch god damn GhostHunters with her ass screaming and laughing on the phone....not cool.