Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
soupBDC

Botany, TAKE TWO.

Holy fuck i was KIDDING about the whole weed thing. We've got kids discussing hangovers from codine and vic but I can't discuss gardening tips? I just know the kids that do grow weed may be a good source for DIY botany and info on aeroponics. Tell me I'm wrong to think that. I'm doing this to grow lettuce and shit on a kitchen counter... ie increase the value of a home so my dudette can sell her realestate for a few times more than its worth in the current condition.

I don't even care that much, close this thread too. I just had to say that shit was dumb.

Yeah EBP, the one and only Alamo. I know folks all over this fucking bay. Think about what half acre of DIRT would cost anywhere else. Now think about a bunch of shacks bought straight outta a home depot catalogue, designed as cheap addons to any normal person's garage or guesthouse..complete with a rundown hundred year-old house (oldest building in town still standing) and a trailer out back, And all this shit in ALAMO. It's pretty fucking funny.

So any cats get into house construction? It's a good summer job, and even with the Bay Area real estate market softening up, fixing up homes still turns a buck.

Banned

again

Well marijuana is legal in some places it isnt here in the states therefore being a drug.... the policy reads no drug talk on 12oz so why try to fuck with that?? just go to bombing science if you want to discuss the development of marijuana. Besides I'm sure we all know it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out how to grow but to listen and take tips from a stranger online is dumber than talking about it online.

Are you a fucking ass? You must be because you think im talking about how to grow drugs. Im talking about home building. You can't smoke a house.

yeah man quit with all this drug talk

shit is unnecessary

the WRITERS forum, not the DRUGGIES forum

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this