HairSpray Graffiti or am I crazy

staby

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

smh @ all the idiots who assume he is talking about regular hairspray. and for the example im pretty sure when BET was runnin around with those big ass silver tags a few years back raggin RD and them it was supposedly with silver hairspray that's why it got cleaned off so easy and the RD tags were still there.

Well i'm surprised this is still going on. I haven't bothered with hair spray. i've used a painters touch chrome and a small sized blue canadian tire can since the beginging of this thread so you can stop going on.

And this hairspray is like a regular aeosal can but i've given up the dream. It does have male caps though and those were usefull.

• 2 weeks later...
Best thing in this thread is everyone dissing everything.

If you guys had been writing in days of yore you would know some people did empty hair spray cans and fill them with paint. It was a nice pocket size for going to high profile events with paint not just a marker or a streak.

I have done it ... but it was back in '92 or '93 however it was only in the travel size Aqua-net cans ... They have a female cap system and you insert the stem from the hairspray into the can of paint ... and you are on the go !!

I couldnt find an image of the old small travel cans ...

dsaquanet.jpg

As for this kid using the punk colored hair spray ... man thats a stretch !!!

would this be like mixing regular paint cans? freezing the receiving can and heating the sender can??

• 2 months later...
are you fucking serious? like what, dude - emptying a hair spray can and loading paint?

actually yeah. it can be done. but not from nothing. you atleast need scrap cans. take a look at the paint mixing thread and pay attention to the hot/ cold technique. you can refill cans. all my krylon cans are filled with pure rusto paint. i dont see why it shouldnt work for hair spray. just make sure the tip of the hair spray is similar to that of a cans. and stay off these threads. the majority of people in these things will probably give you wrong information. and are usually just as inexperienced as yourself. only use this site to research certain things that can be helpful. and another peice of advice, mouth shut, eyes and ears open.

NoLoWCoNoSCo47

THE

SWC

Dade County VeTeRANS