banksy detainee in disneyland

IRONHEAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Last year, he produced nine stencil sprays on the Palestinian side of the West Bank barrier.

The satirical images showed images of life on the other side of the barrier.

One depicted a hole in the wall with an idyllic beach, while another showed a mountain landscape."

Sounds kinda cool.

"Last year, he produced nine stencil sprays on the Palestinian side of the West Bank barrier.

The satirical images showed images of life on the other side of the barrier.

One depicted a hole in the wall with an idyllic beach, while another showed a mountain landscape."

Sounds kinda cool.

yup...and there was a thread on this somewhere a few months back.

dude is fucking brillant....

keeps elevating the game while 99% of the rest of us stay stagnent....

oh yeah i hope he didnt end up in disney jail, disney jail is one of the scariest places i have ever been....

explain..

whats it like?

its fucking disney jail its fucking scary, you are in a huge underground tunnel system with disney police who are pretty much the third riech..

I had mad annual passes to that place ... it was a good place to hook up the little girls when I was in my teens ... I know all kinds of stupid bullshit about that place.

I had my trip to security headquarters long before House of Blues was there. I was fucking around and it caught up to me. They knew I had a pass ... so when I was confronted and they asked for the pass I handed them an expired one ...The one guard looked at it and 3 other supervisors as well ... none of them noted the exp date was passed ... nore did they note the bottle of hot sauce I stole from the mexican resturant next to Big Thunder sticking out of my pocket plain as day.

I bet he had someone on the inside help him ... maybe sign him in ... but there is no way he got that dummy past the front gate.

Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!! That is fucking rad.

I pissed my pants in line for Captin EO while a bit too tripped out on the L. I poured a cup of water on myself to hide it ... Only to have a sweeper come and sweep the cup up and take a long look deep into my oh so far gone eyes.

Not my best moment ... But the rest of that night was very fun.