fuck squirting, '06 is all about slashing

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

am i dissing 12oz, or am i speaking the truth? you decide. 12oz is all about design, not content. as far as introducing the world to os gemeos? are you for real? youre going to give a magazing credit for the fame os gemeos has earned and not the work they have put in? talk about an ego trip. when i say played, im talking about 10 flicks of KR tags, some irak shit and maybe a skuf fillin. 12oz was fresh in the begining, the vapors was kinda weak and the aka book was ok.. design wise it was off the hook.. and i liked it for that but as for graffiti content.. well whatever. im not a big fan of mass appeal either.. but they are the ONLY nyc based magazine still running. they are putting more graffiti in then they have in a long time so its at least showing something.

Yeah, because, you know, nowadays you cant open up a magazine, or look at some graffiti site and not see letters slashed in half. Its "so all over the place"...knock off the letter slashing trend already. I'm soooo sick of it.

:rolleyes:

yeah because i said that it was all over the place and extremely trendy nowadays.i wasn't saying its only been done before in the past or anything. totally not putting words in my mouth

am i dissing 12oz, or am i speaking the truth? you decide. 12oz is all about design, not content. as far as introducing the world to os gemeos? are you for real? youre going to give a magazing credit for the fame os gemeos has earned and not the work they have put in? talk about an ego trip. when i say played, im talking about 10 flicks of KR tags, some irak shit and maybe a skuf fillin. 12oz was fresh in the begining, the vapors was kinda weak and the aka book was ok.. design wise it was off the hook.. and i liked it for that but as for graffiti content.. well whatever. im not a big fan of mass appeal either.. but they are the ONLY nyc based magazine still running. they are putting more graffiti in then they have in a long time so its at least showing something.

you need to be banned for dissing 12oz mayne

read my post guy, i said i can somewhat agree.. im not much into 'urban youth" magazines, and i didnt diss 12oz you just took it as a diss because you wanted to. what i said was the truth. and youre the one who brought up mass appeal.. for 'whatever reason'. lets get real man. seems like youre taking shit to heart.

you called 12 oz a "magazine full of played out flicks".

if you don't think that's a dis you're a retard.

lemme guess, you're the type of person that will talk a whole gang of shit about a person, then when they confront you about it, you puss out and go "sorry man, i didn't mean it that way. please don't fight me. i have brittle bones and a small dick"

Archived